If you disagree with any portion of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term 'Howden Tools & Garage Equipment,' 'us,' or 'we' refers to the website's owner, whose registered office is Bawnboy, Ballyconnell, Co. Cavan, Ireland, H14 K659. The term "you" refers to the user or visitor of our website.
This website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information on these pages is provided solely for your general information and use. It is subject to change at any time.
- We, nor any third party, make any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness of the information and materials found or supplied on this website for any specific purpose. You recognize that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or omissions, for which we explicitly disclaim liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You use any information or content on this website totally at your own risk, for which we accept no responsibility. It is your duty to ensure that any products, services, or information obtained from this website satisfy your unique needs.
- This website contains content that we own or have permission to use. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, style, and appearance, as well as graphics. Other than in conformity with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions, reproduction is forbidden.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned by or licensed to the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a civil lawsuit and/or a criminal offense.
- This website may include connections to other websites from time to time. These links are offered for your convenience in order to give further information. They do not imply that we support the website (s). We accept no responsibility for the linked website's content (s).
- Your use of this website, as well as any dispute resulting from such use, is governed by the laws of Republic of Ireland.
Conditions of Sale:
- Credit terms: 30 days from date of invoice.
- Notification of shortages or damaged goods must be within 3 days.
- Title of goods does not pass until all sums owing are paid in full.
- The company reserves the right to charge interest at 2% per month on overdue invoices.
- 5% Off on the First Order or Promocode won't apply to the products which are on the special Offers. Either get the price of special offer or 5% off for the first order, that depends on the customer.