- Orders for parcel shipment are delivered straight to your address. Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), orders received before noon are packaged and sent the same day. Items bought after noon will be sent the next business day. Within 24 hours, all orders will be processed.
- Next processing, your order is sent to your delivery location inside Ireland the following business day. Allow one business day for processing and one business day for delivery for orders placed over the weekend. Orders placed in the afternoon will not be sent until the next working day.
- Our ordering method is simple: log in or establish a new account, input the necessary information, and then click the payment button to process your credit card. You will then receive an email confirming the specifics of your transaction as well as the current order status. Your emailed order confirmation document does not indicate that we have accepted your order. We retain the right, without explanation or cause, to accept or cancel any purchase placed on our website. We will instantly repay your credit/debit card used in the initial transaction for the amount charged if your order is cancelled.
Destination Delivery Charge
Ireland and Northern Ireland (orders above €149/£149 FREE
Ireland & Northern Ireland (orders under €149/£149 €12.20 + VAT
United Kingdom ( Main Land only ) €13.22 + VAT
Big Orders to All Locations - Depending on order size and weight
- We work closely with our suppliers to give you with the most up-to-date photographs and product descriptions, but we do make mistakes from time to time, so please let us know if you find one. We retain the right to make changes to product information and prices at any time and are not liable for any errors found on our website.
Returns and Cancellations
- HowdenTools takes pride in the excellent quality of the items we give to our clients, and we constantly go out of our way to ensure that you receive only the finest, regardless of your business or sector.
- We recognize that not all products are created equal, and that there are situations when the product itself is not fit for purpose or simply does not meet the purpose for which it was purchased.
- We provide simple returns through store, mail, or courier
- As a result, we are pleased to accept anything returned to us within 28 days of purchase and will provide you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card after we receive and process the items in our warehouse. Any returns made beyond the 28-day period may be accepted on a case-by-case basis at Howden Tools discretion and returned as a credit against a future purchase. All things must be returned to Howden Tools in the same condition they were sent in and in sellable condition. Howden Tools has the right to deny a return if it is found to be inappropriate.
- Return your unused item in its original packing.
- Indicate if you are returning or exchanging your product and why. .
- Please include the details and send the goods to us at: Howden Tools & Garage Equipment Ltd, Bawnboy, BallyConnell, Co Cavan, Ireland
- We will contact you if there are any problems or once your return has been completed.
- Each item returned must be in its original packaging, with all manufacturer labels attached. Please do not tape or adhere labels to retail packaging.
- Where applicable, the original hygiene slips must be present when returning clothes. If you wish to swap, please specify the size, and colour you prefer.
- We have the right to refuse any return that is not in compliance with our Returns Policy, and we may require that you pay for the shipment of such products back to you. Our return policy has no bearing on your statutory rights.
- Depending on the postal service you select, it may take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return. However, after we get your shipment, we will check and handle it as quickly as possible. Refunds will be made automatically to the same payment method used to purchase the items.
- The cost of return postage is not refundable.